Infusion Care Enteral Services
Yakima Tube Feeding
Memorial's Infusion Care Enteral Services team provides nutrition services, consultations and personalized feeding plans to home tube feeding patients of the Yakima Valley and surrounding areas.
Our Services Include:
- Registered Dietitians on staff for home tube feeding patients providing ongoing patient education, phone nutrition consultations and in home nutrition visits to personalize nutrition plans for each patient based on their individual diagnosis, schedule and needs.
- Dietitians with expertise in nutrition support for all ages are available Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- We provide home delivery of all needed feeding supplies and formula on a monthly basis.
- Provide nutritional supplements for oral intake for qualified pediatric patients with specific medical needs.
- 24-hour on-call nursing staff available to address emergent issues after hours.
- Infusion care clinic nurses available 7 days per week to address feeding tube issues including replacing feeding tubes with an appointment. Call 575-1174 to schedule appointments when needed.
- On site billing staff available for insurance verifications and qualifications.
- Accept Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance. Not contracted with Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW).
- Pharmacist and Dietitians work together to determine appropriate total parenteral nutrition solutions for patients who require intravenous nutrition support.
- Convenient ambulatory pumps with backpacks available.
- Ongoing communication with patient's primary care provider.
- Service patients who reside in Yakima County, Kittitas County, and upper Benton County.
Infusion Care Enteral Fax (509)249-5265
To order Supplies call - (509)575-1174 Option #1
For physicians or health professionals who would like to place a referral please send a fax or contact a dietitian directly at:
Nancy Barnes RD CD (509)249-5238 or NancyBarnes@yvmh.org
Patti Nystedt RD CD (509)249-5345 or PattiNystedt@yvmh.org
Jolene Safford RD CD (509)249-5298 or JoleneSafford@yvmh.org
Carissa Switzer MS RD CD CNSC (509)575-8401 or CarissaSwitzer@yvmh.org
For questions on insurance or billing contact Michele Davis at (509)249-5237 or Emily Saxton (509)249-5264. Business hours are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Back to top